A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Hobbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Hobbs, Rheumatologist, Allergist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Hobbs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
- Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hobbs graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Hobbs has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center of Aurora
- Rose Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn F Hobbs MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn F. Hobbs practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Hobbs has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Hobbs practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, CO and Lone Tree, CO.
See Denver Internists and Denver Rheumatologists.