Dr. Kathryn Hobbs Is this you?

R.I.P., Dr. Hobbs

Posted on October 26th, 2016

She did good and difficult work. May she rest in peace!

WatchOutFutureGuineaPigs

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Watch Out Future Guinea Pigs Review is Dead On Correct...My Experience Exactly... Hobb's is a Dangerous Md..Abusing Power of Authority & Trust, Manipulating w Lack of Information...Keeping Sick, With Holding Medication that Work...RUN...2nd Opinion will Save Your Life...Agenda is to DAClinic's best Interest & Her Agenda...

Five Star Recognition!

Posted on April 15th, 2016

Dr. Hobbs has been the most compassionate & caring Dr. That I have ever been to. I have a few chronic illnesses & (unfortunately) have to go to a number of specialists. She has been instrumental in helping me do the very best I can. I will be forever grateful to her!

Dr. Hobbs is Awesome

Posted on March 29th, 2016

Dr. Hobbs is awesome. I have ankylosing spondylitis and she was the only (out of many) health professionals that diagnosed and treated me so that I could live a normal life.

~

Posted on February 26th, 2016

Wonderful Caring Doctor

Posted on May 6th, 2014

Dr. Hobbs takes time to listen to what is going on with you and tries to make sure you are getting better with your health issues. Her bedside manner is absolutely wonderful and the staff is very kind and helpful.

wait time

Posted on March 8th, 2014

Dr. Hobbs is a wonderful Dr but the wait time is horrible. No one informed me that she was way behind. I sat in the lobby for 1 hour and then when I was put in the room I waited another hour, when I asked when she will be in I was informed another hour and a half. Sharon was not there and the nurse replacing her was very rude. I'm really thanking about a new Dr.

best ever

Posted on February 11th, 2013

Kind, caring, interested in the whole person, not just the symptoms. Cost conscious but will move heaven and earth to be sure patient gets the best appropriate treatment. Can't say enough good things about my experience with this MD.

Dr. Hobbs herself is awesome her nurse however.....

Posted on August 19th, 2012

Dr. Hobbs has always been there for me. Lately I just don't get it. Sharon her nurse is one of the rudest, cold, snotty person I've met. Very judgemental. The ladies at the frontdesk are so sweet & kind. However unfortunately I've recently witnessed rude snotty nurses in the prescription refills dept. I've realized that I may have to search for a new Dr.

Posted on November 17th, 2011

Dr. Hobbs is an exceptionally caring, knowledgeable, intuitivie physician who is totally aware of the patients needs, providing above-average care in every aspect of same. Having been attended to by 5 RA doctors in the past 15 years, she is absolutely the most effective RA in the field today. So, having said that coupeled with the compassion referenced earlier, if you are in her range of care (mileage wise), she truly is your only alternative.

Posted on May 3rd, 2011

after 40 years of treatment by rheumatologists i can say with some expertise that Dr Hobbs is the very best for effective and compassionate treatment.

Watch out future guinea pigs...

Posted on October 17th, 2010

Her research is much more important to her than her patients. She will continue her research at the cost of her patients and their lives. She will keep them sick, just to get them on her study. She will not treat, just to get them on her study. She will convince them that it is in their best interest. So, my advice to you is to get a second opinion. And, if she chooses not to treat you with what has worked in the past and does not even try... RUN!