inactive

• Rheumatology Denver, CO

3.6

October 26th, 2016
R.I.P., Dr. Hobbs
She did good and difficult work. May she rest in peace!

May 13th, 2016
WatchOutFutureGuineaPigs
Watch Out Future Guinea Pigs Review is Dead On Correct...My Experience Exactly... Hobb's is a Dangerous Md..Abusing Power of Authority & Trust, Manipulating w Lack of Information...Keeping Sick, With Holding Medication that Work...RUN...2nd Opinion will Save Your Life...Agenda is to DAClinic's best Interest & Her Agenda...

April 15th, 2016
Five Star Recognition!
Dr. Hobbs has been the most compassionate & caring Dr. That I have ever been to. I have a few chronic illnesses & (unfortunately) have to go to a number of specialists. She has been instrumental in helping me do the very best I can. I will be forever grateful to her!

March 29th, 2016
Dr. Hobbs is Awesome
Dr. Hobbs is awesome. I have ankylosing spondylitis and she was the only (out of many) health professionals that diagnosed and treated me so that I could live a normal life.

May 6th, 2014
Wonderful Caring Doctor
Dr. Hobbs takes time to listen to what is going on with you and tries to make sure you are getting better with your health issues. Her bedside manner is absolutely wonderful and the staff is very kind and helpful.

March 8th, 2014
wait time
Dr. Hobbs is a wonderful Dr but the wait time is horrible. No one informed me that she was way behind. I sat in the lobby for 1 hour and then when I was put in the room I waited another hour, when I asked when she will be in I was informed another hour and a half. Sharon was not there and the nurse replacing her was very rude. I'm really thanking about a new Dr.

February 11th, 2013
best ever
Kind, caring, interested in the whole person, not just the symptoms. Cost conscious but will move heaven and earth to be sure patient gets the best appropriate treatment. Can't say enough good things about my experience with this MD.

August 18th, 2012
Dr. Hobbs herself is awesome her nurse however.....
Dr. Hobbs has always been there for me. Lately I just don't get it. Sharon her nurse is one of the rudest, cold, snotty person I've met. Very judgemental. The ladies at the frontdesk are so sweet & kind. However unfortunately I've recently witnessed rude snotty nurses in the prescription refills dept. I've realized that I may have to search for a new Dr.

November 16th, 2011
Dr. Hobbs is an exceptionally caring, knowledgeable, intuitivie physician who is totally aware of the patients needs, providing above-average care in every aspect of same. Having been attended to by 5 RA doctors in the past 15 years, she is absolutely the most effective RA in the field today. So, having said that coupeled with the compassion referenced earlier, if you are in her range of care (mileage wise), she truly is your only alternative.

May 3rd, 2011
after 40 years of treatment by rheumatologists i can say with some expertise that Dr Hobbs is the very best for effective and compassionate treatment.

October 17th, 2010
Watch out future guinea pigs...
Her research is much more important to her than her patients. She will continue her research at the cost of her patients and their lives. She will keep them sick, just to get them on her study. She will not treat, just to get them on her study. She will convince them that it is in their best interest. So, my advice to you is to get a second opinion. And, if she chooses not to treat you with what has worked in the past and does not even try... RUN!

September 23rd, 2009
Excellent
Dr. Hobbs is caring and knowledgeable, has a great 'bedside' manner and is easy to talk to. She genuinely seems to care about her patients' concerns.