A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Holloway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Holloway is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Holloway, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Holloway graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville.
Dr. Holloway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Bohlander Holloway MD is a female Dermatologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn B. Holloway practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Holloway has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Holloway practices Dermatology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Dermatologists.