Dr. Kathryn Holloway MD Patient Reviews

3.8

• Good
  • Bad

First visit.
After asking me what brought me to her office and a very through exam, Dr. Holloway explained in detail my diagnosis, recommended treatment and follow up. Front and back office staff very efficient. Dr. Holloway's assistant, very professional. Highly recommend Dr. Holloway and her practice.

March 5th, 2012
new patient
As a retired healthcare professional, I feel qualified to objectively judge a good physician from an average, or bad one. Although all surveys and ratings I've read on Dr. Holloway are excellent, either I saw her on a really bad day, or the other reviewers don't take into account the physician's level of compassion with their patients when scoring. The front desk staff is less than courteous upon arrival, the wait time was ok/average, the Dermatology assistant appeared to be brand new or not sure of herself, but kind. But, Dr. Holloway was blunt, brief, and a little bit rough in the handling of me. She twisted and turned me around to look at moles by my underwear, or briskly moving my bra around. There certainly was no tenderness in her touch, or care/compassion in her demeanour. She spent as much time talking to the assistant as she did to me, maybe more. Then, and this really was the height of inappropriateness - she left the exam room while I stood there in my bra & underwear - opened the door wide - so that anyone who happened to be in the hallway - patients, office staff - whomever, had full view of me standing in the room without my clothes on. Regardless of her reviews/ratings, I doubt I will see this physician again. I expect more from my doctors than to be treated less enthusiastically & personally than a specimen. I rarely give physicians a bad review, unless I really feel they've earned it. Dr. Holloway earned this one today. I am so disappointed since I counted on her being "excellent" and having earned the 4 star ratings I've read.

March 28th, 2017