Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn Hourdequin
Dr. Kathryn Hourdequin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lebanon, NH, with another office in Windsor, VT. She has 17 years of experience. Her specialties include Hematology and Oncology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Hourdequin is affiliated with Alice Peck Day Memorial Hospital, Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Center - Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital and Valley Regional Hospital. Dr. Hourdequin has received 1 award. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn Hourdequin has the following 2 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kathryn Hourdequin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lebanon, NH.
Dr. Diwakar Lingam
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine
Lebanon, NH 0 mi22
Dr. Prashanth Mopala
Lebanon, NH 0 mi16
Dr. James Devries
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Lebanon, NH 0 mi18