A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Hubbard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Hubbard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hubbard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Bothwell Regional Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hubbard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn R. Hubbard practice?
Dr. Kathryn Hubbard practices Ophthalmology near Boerne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Boerne Ophthalmologists.