A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Hubbard is Good. Dr. Hubbard has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Hubbard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Medical Center
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hubbard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Community First Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 14 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn R. Hubbard practice?
Dr. Kathryn Hubbard practices Ophthalmology near Boerne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Boerne Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Hubbard, Dr. Caitlyn Hubbard, Dr. Caren Hubbard, Dr. Carin Hubbard, Dr. Caryn Hubbard, Dr. Catalina Hubbard, Dr. Catharine Hubbard, Dr. Catherine Hubbard