A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Hubbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Hubbard is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Hubbard, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubbard graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Hubbard has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- North Central Baptist Hospital
- Bothwell Regional Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Ruth Hubbard MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn R. Hubbard practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Hubbard has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Hubbard practices Ophthalmology near Boerne, TX.
Additional practice locations include: San Antonio, TX.
See Boerne Ophthalmologists.