A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Huber, MD, PHD is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Huber graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Huber has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tufts New England Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huber accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Huber:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. Huber practice?
Dr. Kathryn Huber practices Radiation Oncology and Therapeutic Radiology near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Providence, RI.
See Boston Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Huber, Dr. Caitlyn Huber, Dr. Caren Huber, Dr. Carin Huber, Dr. Caryn Huber, Dr. Catalina Huber, Dr. Catharine Huber, Dr. Catherine Huber