A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Hutchens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Hutchens is Average.
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutchens graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis.
Dr. Hutchens has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Floyd Memorial Hospital & Health Serv
- Clark Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Sue Hutchens MD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn S. Hutchens practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Hutchens has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Hutchens practices Gastroenterology near New Albany, IN.
See New Albany Gastroenterologists.