A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Lynch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lynch
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lynch Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Lynch graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Lynch has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Tallulah Health Center, PA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Jo Lynch MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Lynch practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Lynch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Lynch practices Family Medicine near Robbinsville, NC.
See Robbinsville Primary Care Doctors.