A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Meyer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Meyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn J Meyer MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Meyer practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Meyer has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Meyer practices Anesthesiology near Easton, MD.
See Easton Anesthesiologists.