A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Meyer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Meyer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shore Health System of Maryland, Inc.
- Dorchester General Hospital
- Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Meyer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Meyer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Meyer practice?
Dr. Kathryn Meyer practices Anesthesiology near Easton, MD.
See Easton Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Meyer, Dr. Caitlyn Meyer, Dr. Caren Meyer, Dr. Carin Meyer, Dr. Caryn Meyer, Dr. Catalina Meyer, Dr. Catharine Meyer, Dr. Catherine Meyer