A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Stephens:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Stephens is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Stephens, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Stephens graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Stephens has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Carolinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Johnson Stephens MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn J. Stephens practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Stephens has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Stephens practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Obstetricians & Gynecologists.