Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

great doctor! show details great doctor!
by Angela on Oct 23rd, 2015

As with another review, I have been a patient of hers since I was 17. I am now 47. She has always been caring, professional, and very easy to talk to. She takes the time to listen to you, and address concerns. I have had to call her nurse a few times, and Gayle has always called back promptly and followed up with me to make sure I was OK. Highly recommend her!

Patient show details Patient
by Kim Bolton on Apr 10th, 2015

Dr. Stephens is absolutely hands down the best Dr. a woman can ask for. She delivered both of my children, I have been her patient since the age of 17, I am now 48. I have recommended her to many people and my daughter is now one of her patients. I just love her and her staff.

awesome DR show details awesome DR
by nina on Jun 24th, 2013

I like the location the staff was friendly and Dr. Stephens was great she listened to me and she ran test and the out come was exactly what i wanted it to be.

Mar 10th, 2013

I let this doctor know I was having symptoms and discomfort that was not normal for me. She rudely interrupted me, insisted nothing was wrong. I had to find another doctor who figured out the problem and prescribed the proper medication.

Oct 17th, 2012

of all the visits I have had with doctors. she gave me the quicken yearly physicial I have ever had. The cost she charged she could have at least notify me about results.