Dr. Kathryn Jones Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Jones?

Outstanding

Posted on May 25th, 2015

Nothing but the best experience here. Yearly visits are thorough. Problems with pregnancy were handled with care. Each doctor in the practice made a daily visit to me. They each explained everything and my options. They listened to me and my concerns. They entertained thoughts I had and ultimately made decisions based on the best interest of my unborn child and my health. Such wonderful and caring supportive doctors!

Great OB-GYN in Morristown, Succasunna

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

Dr. Jones is a great ob-gyn. She was one of the doctors that I saw during my pregnancy (the whole group, Morristown Ob-Gyn Associates) is great and after meeting the six female docs, I chose Dr. Jones to see for my annual exams. She is gentle, thorough and compassionate.

not worth the wait

Posted on October 23rd, 2012

Best Around

Posted on January 24th, 2012

I'm not sure how anyone could rate Dr. Jones negatively. From my first experience with her on the day she delivered my son to my most recent when she had to let my husband and I know I was having a miscarriage, she has always been professional yet kind and compassionate. She not only makes me feel comfortable, but important, as I have never felt rushed with my many questions. If you are in need of a new OB/GYN, she's the one to see!

Don't ever go to see jones.

Posted on January 16th, 2012

Worst Dr ever i have seen in my life,Malpractice.

Wasted my time

Posted on September 15th, 2011

It was my first visit and I reached there half an hour early. They kept me waiting for 1 1/2 hr (my appointment was at 2.30PM and I dint get to see the doc even by 3.30PM). One attender called my name I went inside, she then said that I don't have any tests today and I need to wait for some more time.I got very frustrated and did not like the way the staff responded and I left without seeing the doctor. Waste of my precious time.

Good

Posted on January 14th, 2011

narcessist

Posted on September 10th, 2010

Been there 3 times now. So far realy good!

Wonderful Kind Woman

Posted on April 27th, 2010

After a horrible experience with another GynShe was kind and caring listened to my concerns, and treated with gentle kindness everyone should experience

She is the doctor for me!!!

Posted on November 17th, 2009

After having a horrorible experience with a midwife from another practice, Dr. Jones was a breath of fresh air. When I had my second child, I labored without drugs and Dr Jones made my experience easy and I was able to labor on my terms. that was GREAT!!

Wonderful Doctor- awesome bedside manner

Posted on October 26th, 2009

Doctor jones delivered my son on my birthday and she was great!! She kept me calm, talked me through the contractions and was there for me after the delivery with a birthday cake. I couldn't have asked for a better Doctor, delivery or birthday for that matter. I'm pregnant again and heading back to see her soon.

She nearly killed me, but settled for sterilizing me

Posted on October 1st, 2009

She did a C-section on me, left a huge piece of the placenta in, I nearly bled to death. Discharged with a low grade fever 8 days later, turned into massive pelvic infection causing Asherman's Syndrome. No more kids for me. She blamed it all on my weight. Discussed lipo, etc w/nurse while she stapled me shut. I guess she thought I was deaf as well as fat. Run, do not walk away from this doctor.