Dr. Kathryn Jones MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 25th, 2015
Outstanding
Nothing but the best experience here. Yearly visits are thorough. Problems with pregnancy were handled with care. Each doctor in the practice made a daily visit to me. They each explained everything and my options. They listened to me and my concerns. They entertained thoughts I had and ultimately made decisions based on the best interest of my unborn child and my health. Such wonderful and caring supportive doctors!

February 23rd, 2013
Great OB-GYN in Morristown, Succasunna
Dr. Jones is a great ob-gyn. She was one of the doctors that I saw during my pregnancy (the whole group, Morristown Ob-Gyn Associates) is great and after meeting the six female docs, I chose Dr. Jones to see for my annual exams. She is gentle, thorough and compassionate.

January 24th, 2012
Best Around
I'm not sure how anyone could rate Dr. Jones negatively. From my first experience with her on the day she delivered my son to my most recent when she had to let my husband and I know I was having a miscarriage, she has always been professional yet kind and compassionate. She not only makes me feel comfortable, but important, as I have never felt rushed with my many questions. If you are in need of a new OB/GYN, she's the one to see!

January 16th, 2012
Don't ever go to see jones.
Worst Dr ever i have seen in my life,Malpractice.

September 14th, 2011
Wasted my time
It was my first visit and I reached there half an hour early. They kept me waiting for 1 1/2 hr (my appointment was at 2.30PM and I dint get to see the doc even by 3.30PM). One attender called my name I went inside, she then said that I don't have any tests today and I need to wait for some more time.I got very frustrated and did not like the way the staff responded and I left without seeing the doctor. Waste of my precious time.

January 14th, 2011
Good
narcessist

September 10th, 2010
Been there 3 times now. So far realy good!

April 26th, 2010
Wonderful Kind Woman
After a horrible experience with another GynShe was kind and caring listened to my concerns, and treated with gentle kindness everyone should experience

November 17th, 2009
She is the doctor for me!!!
After having a horrorible experience with a midwife from another practice, Dr. Jones was a breath of fresh air. When I had my second child, I labored without drugs and Dr Jones made my experience easy and I was able to labor on my terms. that was GREAT!!

October 26th, 2009
Wonderful Doctor- awesome bedside manner
Doctor jones delivered my son on my birthday and she was great!! She kept me calm, talked me through the contractions and was there for me after the delivery with a birthday cake. I couldn't have asked for a better Doctor, delivery or birthday for that matter. I'm pregnant again and heading back to see her soon.

October 1st, 2009
She nearly killed me, but settled for sterilizing me
She did a C-section on me, left a huge piece of the placenta in, I nearly bled to death. Discharged with a low grade fever 8 days later, turned into massive pelvic infection causing Asherman's Syndrome. No more kids for me. She blamed it all on my weight. Discussed lipo, etc w/nurse while she stapled me shut. I guess she thought I was deaf as well as fat. Run, do not walk away from this doctor.

August 4th, 2009
Find someone else
Dr. Jones diagnosed a fatty cyst as a possibly cancerous lump and had me in a panic. Who needs this agrevation and stress? A second opinion confirmed that Dr. Jones worried me for no reason. This office is also a baby mill. If you aren't pregnant or planning on becoming pregnant, find another office.