A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Simon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Simon is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Simon, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Simon graduated from Stanford University.
Dr. Simon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Karo Simon MD is a female Dermatologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn K. Simon practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Simon has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Simon practices Dermatology near Bryn Mawr, PA.
See Bryn Mawr Dermatologists.