Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms and doctors who treat it.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- Tennis Elbow Facts about tennis elbow, including what it is & signs and symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn Keeler
Dr. Kathryn Keeler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Kansas City, MO, with another office in Leawood, KS. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Keeler is affiliated with Children's Mercy Hospital, Children's Mercy South and Shriners Hospital for Children - Saint Louis. Dr. Keeler has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn Keeler has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating...
Dr. Kathryn Keeler is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kansas City, MO.
Dr. Bradford Olney
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Kansas City, MO 0 mi36
Dr. John Anderson
Kansas City, MO 0 mi17
Dr. Mark Sinclair
Pediatric Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery
Kansas City, MO 0 mi24