A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Kenna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Kenna is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Kenna, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kenna graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Kenna has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Medical Center - Grand Island
- Creighton University Medical Center
- St Joseph HospitalCreighton Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Marie Kenna MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn M. Kenna practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Kenna has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Kenna practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Bellevue, NE.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Island, NE.
See Bellevue Obstetricians & Gynecologists.