A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Kiehn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Kiehn is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kiehn graduated from Rush Medical College, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Kiehn has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn A Kiehn MD is a female Internist and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Kiehn practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Kiehn has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Kiehn practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Lake Forest, IL.
Additional practice locations include: New Berlin, WI.
See Lake Forest Internists and Lake Forest Rheumatologists.