Dr. Kathryn Kirpan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Kirpan?

COPD

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Kirpan?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

June 6th, 2017

Great doctor

Loveeeee Dr. Kirpan! Always a long wait because she is very thorough, but she is the best doctor out there !! Worth the wait!

May 2nd, 2016

best doctor

she is the best doctor

September 11th, 2014

Best Doctor in Staten Island

Dr. Kirpan is the best diagnostician on Staten Island. She spends a great deal of time with each patient. Of course, this means that you wait a long time to see her. Most of the time, people just accept the wait, knowing that they will be well taken care of. There is no patient that I know of who has ever seen Dr. Kirpan who will go to anyone else. They know quality when they see it and are willing to wait their turn. I have not been very happy when the staff tried to tell me which doctor I should see when I knew I needed to go for a recommendation, however. They are putting themselves in the place of the doctor, and I don't appreciate it. Just bring a good book or your Kindle.

April 11th, 2013

Worse Doctor Ever!!!!

First off, Her knew office is on Seguine ave in Staten Island, no longer Alverson Loop. I tried to make an appointment at the alverson loop address and no answer, no service, nothing. I now do a search on the internet to find she has moved. Well, no letter, no call. Call this other office on Seguine Ave and found her now there. Make an appointment because I need my medication as I am diabetic. Even more mad now. I intend to let her know how I feel. Well, I have an appointment at 11:30 am. She strolls in at 1:00 pm and now Im angry. My time is precious as well. Office should of let me know by calling me or telling me when I walked in. Now its 2:30 pm and still waiting. Now I've had it and I walk out. No courtesy for her patience and she does not give care Her nurse is down right nasty as well. I give Richmond Primary Care an F overall. Do yourself a favor, find another doctor who will care. Horrible experience and a waste of my time.

March 9th, 2017