Overall Review

best doctor
she is the best doctor

September 11th, 2014
Best Doctor in Staten Island
Dr. Kirpan is the best diagnostician on Staten Island. She spends a great deal of time with each patient. Of course, this means that you wait a long time to see her. Most of the time, people just accept the wait, knowing that they will be well taken care of. There is no patient that I know of who has ever seen Dr. Kirpan who will go to anyone else. They know quality when they see it and are willing to wait their turn. I have not been very happy when the staff tried to tell me which doctor I should see when I knew I needed to go for a recommendation, however. They are putting themselves in the place of the doctor, and I don't appreciate it. Just bring a good book or your Kindle.

April 11th, 2013
Worse Doctor Ever!!!!
First off, Her knew office is on Seguine ave in Staten Island, no longer Alverson Loop. I tried to make an appointment at the alverson loop address and no answer, no service, nothing. I now do a search on the internet to find she has moved. Well, no letter, no call. Call this other office on Seguine Ave and found her now there. Make an appointment because I need my medication as I am diabetic. Even more mad now. I intend to let her know how I feel. Well, I have an appointment at 11:30 am. She strolls in at 1:00 pm and now Im angry. My time is precious as well. Office should of let me know by calling me or telling me when I walked in. Now its 2:30 pm and still waiting. Now I've had it and I walk out. No courtesy for her patience and she does not give care Her nurse is down right nasty as well. I give Richmond Primary Care an F overall. Do yourself a favor, find another doctor who will care. Horrible experience and a waste of my time.