Dr. Kathryn Knodel Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Knodel?

retired

Posted on October 21st, 2016

Very caring and strives to make patients happy. Wonderful bedside manner.

AM

Posted on October 10th, 2016

I do not like this office.

Billing specialist

Posted on October 5th, 2016

Great bed side manner. Very thorough with answering my questions and concerns. Would highly recommend to family and friends.

Service

Posted on September 28th, 2016

I have been a patient since 2009 and I just love Dr. Knodel. I don't have to wait long, she answers any questions I may have, and I can tell she really care about my well being.

Posted on September 28th, 2016

I don't like to have to wait almost an hour to be seen & when i finally do get seen the Dr. is there for less then 5 minutes. I haven't had a sonogram since i switched doctors. The only reason i switched was b/c my former dr. no longer delivers babies. I skipped my last appointment bc i knew it was going to be the same thing.. wait an hour be seen for 2 minutes & go home.

Excellent MD

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Love this dr. She has made me feel at ease during this pregnancy. I have had every bad pregnancy symptom there is with this one to include depression and she has helped me through them all.

Patient

Posted on September 27th, 2016

Dr. Knodel is an excellent physician! She is never too busy to spend as much time as necessary to address my questions and concerns. She gives one the feeling of a friendship, as well as a professional relationship! Thank you Dr. Knodel!

Patient

Posted on September 23rd, 2016

Dr. Knodel is very professional yet an easy person to talk to. She is very detail oriented in explaining your gyn status and does not rush in her exams or rush the patient when it comes to any questions you may have. I would recommend Dr. Knodel very highly.

CMA

Posted on September 15th, 2016

Has great bedside manner. Listens to issues and takes time to hear problems. Very compassionate about caring for me and my sister and also my cousin.

Minimum amount of care with terrible bedside manner!

Posted on September 4th, 2016

I'll explain: my husband was in Iraq and couldn't be there for the birth. I opted for no epidural. I was crying while talking on phone with him just before she broke my water b/c I knew that once my waters were broken, my labor would greatly intensify and I would be able to talk to him again until after the birth. She was tapping her foot and said "Has she been like this the whole time?" Also, she barely made it in time to deliver my baby & the nurse almost had to. Seriously, they were telling me "Don't push!" Lastly, She said I had a "small" perineum tear that she said didn't need stitches. Now things are loose and I feel very self conscious :( Other OBGYN's have said I should have had stitches. She made a difficult time in my life worse and there is permanent damage left. She just didn't care.

Posted on September 1st, 2016

I did not have to wait long for my appointment and Dr Knodel answered any questions I had as she did the follow up procedure and explained what she was doing. Always very pleasant!

Jen