A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Koch, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Koch has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Ann Koch MD is a female Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Koch practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Koch has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Koch practices Critical Care Medicine near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Critical Care Practitioners.