A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Kovacs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.
Dr. Kovacs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Anne Kovacs MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Kovacs practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Kovacs has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Kovacs practices Internal Medicine near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.