A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Kovacs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs graduated from University of Vermont, Burlington.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kovacs has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Washington Medical Center
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kovacs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Kovacs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Kovacs practice?
Dr. Kathryn Kovacs practices Internal Medicine and Hospitalist near Seattle, WA.
See Seattle Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Kovacs, Dr. Caitlyn Kovacs, Dr. Caren Kovacs, Dr. Carin Kovacs, Dr. Caryn Kovacs, Dr. Catalina Kovacs, Dr. Catharine Kovacs, Dr. Catherine Kovacs