A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Krieg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Krieg
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Krieg Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Krieg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Krieg graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Krieg has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Krieg MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn Krieg practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Krieg has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Krieg practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Internists and Milwaukee Psychiatrists.