A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Kurtzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Kurtzman, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Kurtzman graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Kurtzman has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - South San Francisco
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Redwood City
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn N. Kurtzman practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Kurtzman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Hillsborough, CA.