A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Lauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Lauer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Lauer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Community Memorial Hospital of Menomonee Falls WI
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Karich Lauer MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn K. Lauer practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Lauer has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Lauer practices Anesthesiology near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.