A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Lauer, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lauer graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lauer has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Froedtert Hospital
- Eye Institute - Medical College of Wisconsin
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lauer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Lauer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn K. Lauer practice?
Dr. Kathryn Lauer practices Anesthesiology near Milwaukee, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Sheboygan, WI.
See Milwaukee Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Lauer, Dr. Caitlyn Lauer, Dr. Caren Lauer, Dr. Carin Lauer, Dr. Caryn Lauer, Dr. Catalina Lauer, Dr. Catharine Lauer, Dr. Catherine Lauer