A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Levy is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Levy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breastfeeding Problems
- Nutritional Support
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Levy has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Hasson Levy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 21 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn H. Levy practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Levy has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Levy practices Pediatrics near Lewisville, TX.
See Lewisville Pediatricians.