A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Lilley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Lilley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Lilley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilley graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Lilley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Ann Lilley MD is a female Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Lilley practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Lilley has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Lilley practices Internal Medicine near Janesville, WI.
See Janesville Internists.