A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Lilley is Satisfactory. Dr. Lilley has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 2 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Lilley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Lilley graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.More Education & Awards
Dr. Lilley has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary`s Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- 1000 Mineral Point Avenue
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lilley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 21 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 2 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Lilley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Lilley practice?
Dr. Kathryn Lilley practices Internal Medicine near Janesville, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Beloit, WI and Madison, WI.
See Janesville Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Katharina Lilley, Dr. Kathie Lilley, Dr. Katheryn Lilley, Dr. Katy Lilley, Dr. Karyn Lilley, Dr. Kara Lilley, Dr. Karin Lilley, Dr. Cathryn Lilley