A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Limmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Limmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Limmer graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Limmer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Warminster Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Cyr Limmer MD is a female Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn C. Limmer practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Limmer has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Limmer practices Pediatrics near Flourtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA.
See Flourtown Pediatricians.