A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Limmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Limmer, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Limmer graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Limmer has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Nazareth Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Limmer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 26 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn C. Limmer practice?
Dr. Kathryn Limmer practices Pediatrics near Flourtown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Washington, PA.
See Flourtown Pediatricians.