Dr. Kathryn Lynch MD Patient Reviews

• Gastroenterology Bozeman, MT

3.1

August 3rd, 2016
A Wonderful Doctor!
Dr. Kathryn L. Lynch was extremely kind and understanding with me and my health problems. She listened patiently as I related symptoms and concerns. She treated me as the most important person in her world at that time. She established rapport with me and spoke in terms I understood. Dr. Lynch expressed gratitude for laboratory results I provided and developed a plan with me to solve my problems. We worked together. She ordered a test to determine whether I have an intestinal infection and gave me written instructions for relief while we wait for test results. I give Dr. Lynch an A+ in patient care and education.

January 30th, 2015
Dr. Lynch omitted critical anatomical information in my post colonoscopy summary and conclusions. Said information would have provided an explanation for symptoms and treatment options for ongoing GI issues that I raised with her in a subsequent office visit. The office visit was also extremely brief and expensive. Finally, notes from the appointment(s) did not accurately record my date of birth, height, or weight. I have since found another GI doctor, who by contrast, has provided thorough and valuable diagnostic information and symptom relief.

March 11th, 2014
Mean.
Wasn't helpfully anything I said or was doing for treatment was dumb and she was right and that's that. She prescribe me Prilosec I can get that myself thank you.

November 27th, 2013
My husband had some bleeding and was pretty terrified to deal with it. Dr. Lynch was exactly the wrong person to see. She was brusque, terrible bedside manner, had no qualms about making us come from an hour and half away for 10 minute visits more than once...the whole experience was awful. Do not see this woman.

March 13th, 2012
She broke the law, and her practjce was shut down.
The anesthesiologist was a grumpy wench as she drugged me. Horrible bedside manner. Dr. Lynch then performed illegal tests to me while I was under, and she was punished for it. Do not trust her.