More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kathryn Lysinger
Dr. Kathryn Lysinger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Billings, MT. She has 13 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Lysinger is affiliated with Billings Clinic, St Vincent Healthcare and Stillwater Community Hospital. Dr. Lysinger has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kathryn Lysinger has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
Dr. Kathryn Lysinger is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Billings, MT.
Dr. Andrea Darilek
Hospitalist, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics
Billings, MT 0 mi16
Dr. Leslie Poling
Billings, MT 0 mi11
Dr. Jack Staddon
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Billings, MT 0 mi14