A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Davis is Good. Dr. Davis has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Davis, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Davis graduated from University of Miami .More Education & Awards
Dr. Davis has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Newton Wellesley Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davis accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Rhode Island - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Davis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn M. Davis practice?
Dr. Kathryn Davis practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Newton Lower Falls, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Warwick, RI and Walpole, MA.
See Newton Lower Falls Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Caitlin Davis, Dr. Caitlyn Davis, Dr. Caren Davis, Dr. Carin Davis, Dr. Caryn Davis, Dr. Catalina Davis, Dr. Catharine Davis, Dr. Catherine Davis