Obstetricians & Gynecologists

2000 Washington St
Ste 768
Newton Lower Falls, MA 02462
617-332-2345
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

|  Wonderful!  |  show details
by Jenn W on Sep 12th, 2013

I began seeing Dr. Davis about a year ago after a horrible experience with my former OB. I just love her. She seems very knowledgeable and spends a great deal of time getting to know you and to the root of your problem. Would recommend her to anyone. She even called me from the airport on her way out of town to make sure I was doing ok.

|  thankfully only saw her twice  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2012

My ob was a different doctor at the same Newton Wellesley practice. Unfortunately, Dr. Davis happened to be on call at the hospital the weekend after I delivered my baby. I saw her twice post-partum in the hospital and was SUPER thankful she wasn't the one there to deliver my child. Very brusque, didn't really ask how I was doing, just did a super quick check and was out the door. Not what a hormonal post-partum woman needs. I would recommend the practice but not this doc!

|  show details
Aug 12th, 2010

Dr. Davis has moved from this practice to one in MA, but I plan on continuing care with her once my baby is born (as I can't deliver in RI if I change practices now.) She is caring, friendly, and seems to know her stuff. She's got a good combination of practicality and humor, and I like the way she communicates with me.