A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Mandal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Mandal, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Aortic Aneurysm
- Carotid Endarterectomy
- Lung Cancer
- Thoracic/Cardiothoracic Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Mandal graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Mandal has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Koheli Mandal MD is a female Pediatrician, has 11 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn K. Mandal practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Mandal has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Mandal practices Pediatrics near Keller, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Fort Worth, TX.
See Keller Pediatricians.