A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Marino:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Marino, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marino graduated from University of Connecticut , Farmington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Marino has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sturdy Memorial Hospital
- Mansfield Healthcenter
- Sturdy Pediatric Assoc.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Marino accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 4 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn E. Marino practice?
Dr. Kathryn Marino practices Pediatrics near Attleboro, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Mansfield, MA.
See Attleboro Pediatricians.