A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn McClure:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn McClure is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn McClure, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. McClure graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. She has 2 awards.
Dr. McClure has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Tulane University Hospital & Clinic
- West Jefferson Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Anne McClure MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. McClure practice?
- Dr. Kathryn McClure has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn McClure practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Metairie, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Biloxi, MS.
See Metairie Obstetricians & Gynecologists.