Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Kathryn McGowan
Kathryn McGowan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cranston, RI. She has 28 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology and Medical Genetics. Kathryn McGowan is affiliated with Rhode Island Hospital, Women & Infants Hospital and Tufts Medical Center. She speaks English.
Kathryn McGowan has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Kathryn McGowan is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cranston, RI.
Dr. John Diorio Jr
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Cranston, RI 0.47 mi42
Dr. Marshall Carpenter
Maternal and Fetal Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology
Providence, RI 1.07 mi45
Dr. Anne Wold
Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology, Medical Genetics
Providence, RI 1.60 mi30