Dr. Kathryn Mcneil MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

April 27th, 2015
Absolutely amazing Psychiatrist!!
I have been experiencing some severe depression since my son's (who died almost 7 years ago) birthday in February. I had tried to talk to my former psychiatrist about him before, and she was not at all receptive. "Get over it," she kept telling me. Yeah, right!! When I went to see Dr. McNeil, she was so amazing. Very compassionate, talked to me, let me talk, spent all the time I needed. Will definitely be switching to Dr. McNeil!! Staff was incredible, too! Extremely nice receptionist, and wonderful nurse!!

March 22nd, 2015
Quackery
Dr. McNeil is a drug pushing quack. She refused to consider a very extensive list of very severe side effects to what she was prescribing, continually trying to attribute these symptoms to anything and everything other than KNOWN side effects to the drug. At one point, she said she consulted with the "pharmaceutical rep" about these things. Enough said.

April 27th, 2012
I saw Dr Mcneil when she was a resident at UMC. I was an utter mess and she was amazing. She was caring and compassionate and she listened which was so important to me. If I could have brought her to MA with me when I left AZ I would have. I have seen other psychistrists/therapists since then but none have been as amazing as Kat was.