Dr. Kathryn Mcneil Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Mcneil?

ADHD

ADHD

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Mcneil?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 13th, 2017

Highly Dissatisfied

I waited almost three months for this appointment and all I got out of it was a medical bill. What an immense waste of time. When I go to a doctor with a problem I expect some sort of treatment, explanation, education, Something. It was very obvious that Dr. McNeil had no interest in treating me. I was told to go see someone else. I have a serious medical problem that needs to be treated. Now I have to wait another 3 months to see someone else. Half a Year just trying to get help and all I get is medical bills. These doctors should be ashamed of themselves.

April 27th, 2015

Absolutely amazing Psychiatrist!!

I have been experiencing some severe depression since my son's (who died almost 7 years ago) birthday in February. I had tried to talk to my former psychiatrist about him before, and she was not at all receptive. "Get over it," she kept telling me. Yeah, right!! When I went to see Dr. McNeil, she was so amazing. Very compassionate, talked to me, let me talk, spent all the time I needed. Will definitely be switching to Dr. McNeil!! Staff was incredible, too! Extremely nice receptionist, and wonderful nurse!!

March 22nd, 2015

Quackery

Dr. McNeil is a drug pushing quack. She refused to consider a very extensive list of very severe side effects to what she was prescribing, continually trying to attribute these symptoms to anything and everything other than KNOWN side effects to the drug. At one point, she said she consulted with the "pharmaceutical rep" about these things. Enough said.

April 28th, 2012

I saw Dr Mcneil when she was a resident at UMC. I was an utter mess and she was amazing. She was caring and compassionate and she listened which was so important to me. If I could have brought her to MA with me when I left AZ I would have. I have seen other psychistrists/therapists since then but none have been as amazing as Kat was.

February 20th, 2017