A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Mekaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Mekaru is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Mekaru, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mekaru graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mekaru has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mecosta County Medical Center
- Mecosta County Gen Hospital, Big Rapids, Mi
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mekaru accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 33 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn L. Mekaru practice?
Dr. Kathryn Mekaru practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Big Rapids, MI.
See Big Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.