A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Mekaru:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Mekaru is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Mekaru, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Mekaru graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Mekaru has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mecosta County Medical Center
- Mecosta County Gen Hospital, Big Rapids, Mi
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Lynn Mekaru MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn L. Mekaru practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Mekaru has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Mekaru practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Big Rapids, MI.
See Big Rapids Obstetricians & Gynecologists.