A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Middleton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Middleton
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Middleton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Middleton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Middleton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn L Middleton MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn L. Middleton practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Middleton has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kathryn Middleton practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fitchburg, WI.