A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Middleton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Middleton is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Middleton, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Restless Legs Syndrome
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Middleton graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Middleton has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary'S Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn L Middleton MD is a female Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn L. Middleton practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Middleton has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Middleton practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Fitchburg, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison, WI.