Dr. Kathryn Middleton Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Middleton?

Posted on October 17th, 2013

After I had my son I told her I needed to have my meds for my sleep disorder raised because the current dose just wasn't working anymore (mind you I had been taking the same medication for over 10yrs). She told me I needed to go talk to a Psychologist and have them try something for the depression. I was beyond mad! Even in the rare instance you get into a Psychologist right away it still takes 3 months for any type of anti-depressant to start to make a difference. I was a single mom with an infant, I didn't have that kind of time! I went back to the doctor who diagnosed me and who I had been seeing up until the previous 4yrs (had to change because of insurance coverage). He raised my meds immediately & in his dictation notes called her asinine. The thing that upset me so much is that she didn't even talk to me about what was going on, how I felt , etc. She just automatically said NO and that she couldn't do anything for me. I left crying.

Dr. Kathryn Middleton, MD

Posted on October 11th, 2011

Dr. Middleton explains your prognosis and all options in a manner that makes you feel at ease and allows you to make an informed decision. She goes out of her way to review your case and options before you meet.

Lung Cancer