Kathryn Middleton MD Patient Reviews

3.0

October 17th, 2013
After I had my son I told her I needed to have my meds for my sleep disorder raised because the current dose just wasn't working anymore (mind you I had been taking the same medication for over 10yrs). She told me I needed to go talk to a Psychologist and have them try something for the depression. I was beyond mad! Even in the rare instance you get into a Psychologist right away it still takes 3 months for any type of anti-depressant to start to make a difference. I was a single mom with an infant, I didn't have that kind of time! I went back to the doctor who diagnosed me and who I had been seeing up until the previous 4yrs (had to change because of insurance coverage). He raised my meds immediately & in his dictation notes called her asinine. The thing that upset me so much is that she didn't even talk to me about what was going on, how I felt , etc. She just automatically said NO and that she couldn't do anything for me. I left crying.

October 11th, 2011
Dr. Kathryn Middleton, MD
Dr. Middleton explains your prognosis and all options in a manner that makes you feel at ease and allows you to make an informed decision. She goes out of her way to review your case and options before you meet.