A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Mileham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Mileham is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Mileham, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Burkitt Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Clinical Research
- Colorectal Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Multiple Myeloma (Cancer of Plasma Cells)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Mileham graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Mileham has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Carolinas Medical Center
- Mercy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Finch Mileham MD is a female Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn F. Mileham practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Mileham has 12 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Mileham practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Charlotte, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Matthews, NC and Monroe, NC.
See Charlotte Internists, Charlotte Hematologists, and Charlotte Oncologists.