inactive

Kathryn Mileham MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

• 2 reviews

June 27th, 2014
My Dad was referred to Dr. Mileham after he was diagnosed with Lymphoma. I accompany my Dad to all his visits to her, and for chemotherapy. The most impressive things I noted about Dr. Mileham are her work ethic, bedside manner, clinical expertise, and her particular skill in averting/dealing with side effects from the treatment. When we visit her, she NEVER rushes us. She is thorough and thoughtful in her assessment/evaluation of the patient, and she put him at ease with her conversation, sharing a bit about her family. This helps the patient to form a connection, be comfortable with their Dr. She never fails to evaluate her patient thoroughly for complications from the chemo, and she closely follows their response to treatment.

July 25th, 2013
Tell your friends to call Dr. Mileham
Excellent , hard working , brilliant , open , caring , a true professional. Searches out for the best gameplan to treat your case.