Dr. Kathryn Mize Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Mize?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Mize?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 18th, 2016

I love her husband who also practices out of this office. But Mrs. Dr. Mize is just not a very personable human being. She always acts like it is a bother to have to see your child. She told us we were just imagining our child's symptoms. He ended up having pneumonia. She refused to give him medicine for the cough and green slime running out of his nose until we finally begged. Ended up going to a different doctor and they hospitalized my child for pnuemonia.

August 8th, 2014

Please Read Review If You Value Your Child's Health

This woman has no business in any profession where she is required to deal with people. She has absolutely no personality whatsoever and on top of that she is down right rude. From the time she entered the room I felt like I was just annoying her. When I tried to ask a question she kept interrupting me. When I continued after the interruption she blatantly looked at her watch, and asked if she could just proceed with my daughter's physical. The impression I got was that she didn't care about the health of my daughter, period. She was just going through the motions (and her little checklist) and didn't want to be bothered with questions. If you value the health of your child, I would suggest that you just skip over this quack! I will never take my daughter back.

February 29th, 2016