Dr. Kathryn Moore Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Moore?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Moore?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 14th, 2017

I would rate ZERO stars if I could!!!

I would rate ZERO stars if I could!!! My girlfriend had the worst experience imaginable here and will NEVER return. She went here for serious issues regarding recent IUD removal and extreme persistent lower abdominal pain and Dr. K. Moore not only didn't address any of her issues (she had come in with a list of things to discuss), but proceeded to deny my girlfriend had any gynecological issues. She followed this completely unprofessional behavior with blaming my girlfriend's problems on her mental health and told her that she needs to get placed on new medication for her mental illness. COMPLETELY unprofessional for a medical health professional! In my opinion, this woman should not have a medical license if she refuses to listen to patients and reduces them to stereotypes of their diagnosed mental illness. Previously, my girlfriend was seeing Beverly here, who is also completely unprofessional, made jokes about her mental illness, and would not address any of her concerns. This place is a complete mess, do NOT come here. AVOID AT ALL COSTS AND PARTICULARLY IN EMERGENCIES.

February 1st, 2016

Fabulous female doctor for females!

As you get older (I just celebrated my 60th birthday) I appreciate more the time and interest Dr. Moore provides on my visits. She's very caring and professional and I don't feel like she's got me on a "stop watch" for time. She's at the top of my list of my gyno specialists!

January 2nd, 2015

Not Pleased

Very unhelpful office staff, marginal doctor but appeared very hurried and unapproachable. I was uncomfortable enough to not even ask her some more personal things about my exam/diagnosis.

January 2nd, 2015

Avoid at all costs

Worst disappointment with a doctor ever! Waited over 2 hours after having vitals taken to be seen, and then could not get any questions answered. Was rushed into her office for a very impatient chat in which no questions were answered, then rushed out. Went for a routine pap and exam, and office personnel coded my insurance claim incorrectly. They then lied to me at the counter when it was time to leave, insisted ( rather loudly) that my insurance provider would not cover my visit and harassed me into paying it in full right there. After speaking with insurance and my coordinator at work, they most certainly do cover me, but the incompetent staff coded it wrong. When I called the office multiple times to have them refile properly, I was spoken to like an ignorant child who has no understanding of insurance or healthcare. Never received a call back or lab work for over 7 weeks, so eventually had to call myself to get results. Then, received a bill a few weeks after that for a bunch of lab tests that had been run without my knowledge or consent, that they now want to be paid for. When I called regarding these, and my lack of knowledge and consent, I was once again condescendingly told that I should just trust that the doctor always knows best, and to not worry about what they are ordering, because it's for my own good. I kid you not. Still have not received any results for these mystery tests, and am now disputing them. Of course, can this doctor be reached to discuss it? I'll let you guess the answer to that one. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

October 23rd, 2014

Excellent!

Dr. Moore eased many of my fears associated with having a second birth after a traumatic 1st birth. She worked with me througout the process, was always willing to answer my lists of questions, and made sure I had the info and pain control I wanted and needed. She treated me with respect, and performed a wonderful c-section! This was a few years ago and she no longer is a practicing ob, but I would visit her new office for any gynecological needs as well!

June 27th, 2017