A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katherine Murphy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katherine Murphy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katherine Murphy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Murphy graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Murphy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- New Hanover Regional M.C.
- Cape Fear Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katherine Murphy MD is a female Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Katherine Murphy practice?
- Dr. Katherine Murphy has 1 office location.
Dr. Katherine Murphy practices Internal Medicine near Wilmington, NC.
See Wilmington Internists.