Dr. Kathryn Murray Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kathryn Murray?

October 21st, 2014

Not very knowledgeable

Not a very knowledgeable Dr at all. Didn't know what most of the lab tests I needed were! She wouldn't even prescribe me Miralax. She said I could get it over the counter. Going through the pharmacy is much cheaper for me. She did spend a lot of time with me, but that's because she had to ask me a ton of questions that were totally irrelevant to what was going on with me. She didn't care about my questions or concerns. I don't recommend this doctor to anyone.

June 11th, 2014

Great Doctor!

I found Dr. Murray a very caring person, she even kept my grandson busy as she helped me. Very personable, energetic & understanding. She took the time to ask everything & answered all my questions. Even assisted in helping me coordinate follow up appointments with specialist.

March 6th, 2014

Not helpful or caring

Do NOT have a pap with this Doctor, she is rough with the speculum!! Also, I wanted to make an appointment because I had been in a boating incident the week before in Belize, but this doctor would not see me, she said I had to go to the E.R. or Urgent care. I explained that the incident had been 9 days old and I just wanted to make sure I was ok but she still referred me out. So I visited an Urgent care and ended up getting billed $100, that's $70 more than my regular doctor visit. Thanks Dr. Murray, for making me spend extra for nothing!! I have now found a new doctor and would NOT recommend Murray.

April 25th, 2008

Great Personality

She was very personalble and seemed to know her stuff. She explained to me the situation so I understood what was going on. I would definitely go back.

May 17th, 2017