A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Humble Musgrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Humble Musgrove is Good.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Humble Musgrove, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Humble Musgrove graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Humble Musgrove has 11 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Humble Musgrove MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn Humble Musgrove practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Humble Musgrove has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Humble Musgrove practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.