A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Humble Musgrove:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Humble Musgrove is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Humble Musgrove, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Humble Musgrove graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Humble Musgrove has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Humble Musgrove accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 25 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kathryn Humble Musgrove practice?
Dr. Kathryn Humble Musgrove practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX and Galveston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.