A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Najafi-Tagol:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Najafi-Tagol is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Najafi-Tagol
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Najafi-Tagol Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Najafi-Tagol, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
Education & Awards
Dr. Najafi-Tagol graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Najafi-Tagol has 7 hospital affiliations:
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
- Novato Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn K Najafi-Tagol MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn K. Najafi-Tagol practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Najafi-Tagol has 1 office location.
Dr. Kathryn Najafi-Tagol practices Ophthalmology near San Rafael, CA.
See San Rafael Ophthalmologists.