Dr. Kathryn Najafi-Tagol MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

February 10th, 2017
Wonderful Doctor
I have been going to Dr. Najafi0Tagol for years and she has done surgery that made me feel comfortable and was very exceptional, she will be doing my catarac surgery with special lenses on one eye and measurments on the other. I have no nervousness at all about this as she is performing it!!!

October 6th, 2015
Systems Analyst
I have been a patient of dr Najafi's for 8 years. She is a really good eye Doctor, I would recommend anyone to go to her. She specializes in cataract and Glaucoma Surgery. I have Gaucoma and she is very Particular and really cares a lot about me the patient.

March 3rd, 2013
Doctor who cares
I took my old father to dr. Najafi to have his eyes examined for cataract, and i was so pleased with the degree of care, attention to my father particular issues. My father has become very difficult to deal with , but Dr. Najafi attended to his every need and concern with kindness and extra care. The operation was done successfully by Dr. Najafi and the post operation visits all went really well. My father has been very happy ever since with his vision and always says nice things about his experience with Dr. Najafi. So i felt i need to share this with all those who are looking to select a doctor to care for them or their loved ones. We highly recommend her.

February 27th, 2013
Gauging and dishonesty
She was competent in the work she did for me, but ordered way too many unnecessary tests and usually couldn't find my file.

July 4th, 2012
Excellent doctor and skilled surgeon
I have known Dr. Najafi for many years as a patient and I also have referred many of my family members to her. She did my cataract surgery and I have to say that I am very happy with my vision. For the first time in my life I can see clearly with out my thick glasses and it is all because of Dr. Najafi. She is very kind and caring and would recommend her to any one who needs a good ophthalmologist.

February 25th, 2012
Very professional but ...
She has a crisp and professional style and she is clearly competent, but the office is not as well-run as she (and I) would like. I also found her cold, personally. She could could learn how better to relate to her patients as people. I felt that the personal touch and interpersonal warmth was missing.

July 26th, 2011
Best Ophthalmologist in Marin County
Dr. Najafi is the best. She is very caring and smart. She helped me when I was in extreme eye pain and I am very happy that I found her. I would highly recommend her to all my friends and family.

November 30th, 2016