A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Newell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Newell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Newell, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Newell graduated from Columbia University, New York. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Newell has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of California Davis Medical Center
- UC Davis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Diane Newell MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn D. Newell practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Newell has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Newell practices Internal Medicine near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Internists.