A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kathryn Ney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kathryn Ney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ney
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ney Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kathryn Ney, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Ney graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kathryn Ann Ney MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Kathryn A. Ney practice?
- Dr. Kathryn Ney has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kathryn Ney practices Psychiatry near Mobile, AL.
Additional practice locations include: Daphne, AL and Fairhope, AL.
See Mobile Psychiatrists.